Bride and groom’s consent to marry
Two Muslim witnesses
Legal marriage documentation from the State of Texas.
Obtain Marriage License from your local County Court House (Harris, Fort Bend, Montgomery).


A County Marriage License is valid for 30-90 days from date of issue (depending on which county you received the license from).
There is usually a fee to obtain a Marriage License. Please contact your County Clerk’s Office for fees and requirements.
Marriage License is NOT valid for FIRST 72 hours from the time and date of issue.
You can either fill out the form to the left or Call ISGH at +1 978-377-0036 for an appointment with Imam
ISGH requires a week notice for Nikkah services
Obtain ISGH “Marriage Certificate” by calling Main Center Office at +1 978-377-0036.
ISGH Marriage Services are FREE. However a donation of $100 is suggested. Donations should be made to ISGH directly.
The Marriage License and Marriage Certificate must be signed by all concerned and dated.
The original documents,(Marriage License and Marriage Certificate), must be submitted to the Main Center Office after Nikkah is performed.
The Office will validate Marriage Certificate with ISGH Seal.
Return the Marriage License to the county to record marriage. It will be mailed back to the married couple.

Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Select Your Style

You can choose the color for yourself in the theme settings, сolors are shown for an example.